No Images Available
Selling Price -
Call for a Quote
2014 Yamaha FZ1THE SPORTBIKE THAT DOES IT ALL.
The FZ1 provides long ride comfort with liter-bike performance so you don't have to compromise. It combines a compact 998cc, 20-valve engine tuned for tremendous mid-range with sculpted bodywork, comfortable riding position and adjustable suspension that conquers everything from urban assault to track the days to sport touring.Key Features
- Our ultimate street brawler brings 998cc of fuel-injected power to the fray, in a light-and-strong aluminum frame.
- Sculpted bodywork and a comfortable handlebar position for great looks and rider comfort
- Fully adjustable 43mm inverted fork and a single shock with adjustable preload and rebound damping. Tunable for sport touring or urban assault. Engine
- Compact design, 998cc DOHC 20-valve engine is tuned for tremendous mid-range punch and massive top-end power.
- Fuel injection with computer-controlled sub-throttle valves provides precise fuel/air mixture for superb power delivery across the entire rev range.
- Closed-deck cylinder block provides great strength while allowing a narrow engine in spite of big, 77mm bores.
- Narrow-angle five-valve combustion chambers produce a highly efficient 11.5:1 compression ratio.
- Carburized connecting rods with fracture split big ends produce a quick-revving engine with excellent high-rpm durability.
- High silicon-content ceramic-composite cylinder lining reduces friction and maximizes heat dissipation for consistent power delivery.
- Four-into two-into one short-style exhaust system with Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®), a stainless catalizer and 02 sensor. Delivers outstanding power throughout the FZ1’s broad rpm range while meeting all emissions regulations.
- Race-inspired curved radiator with twin ring-style fans keeps everything cool under all conditions. Chassis / Suspension
- Aggressive chassis geometry with Supersport inspired 51 percent front wheel weight bias. Provides quick and nimble handling.
- Short 4.8-gallon fuel tanks allows the rider to move into a forward position. Rider forward ergonomics move the rider into a position of great control.
- Cast aluminum frame uses the engine as a stressed member. Allows for optimal rigidity, light weight, and superb handling.
- Stressed-engine design holds the engine in place with six mounts, for excellent vertical stiffness and handling.
- Controlled-Fill (CF) aluminum swingarm. Lightweight and tuned for excellent handling and tire grip; looks great, too.
- Fully adjustable 43mm inverted fork and a single shock with adjustable preload and rebound damping. Tunable for sport touring or urban assault.
- 320mm front discs squeezed by monoblock four-piston calipers up front and a single 245mm rear disc serve up strong and consistent stopping power.
- Removable subframe for easy maintenance and detachable passenger foot pegs for even more stripped-down style.
- Light, five-spoke wheels and fat radial tires, including a 190/50-ZR17 rear, complete the look and serve up the traction. Additional Features
- Half-cowl fairing design features aggressive eye-catching naked bike profile.
- High-tech instrument display features analog tachometer, digital speedometer, dual trip meter with miles on reserve function, odometer, water temperature and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals—also a fade-in lighting feature with adjustable brightness.
- Two-piece seat serves up great comfort.
- Passenger grabrails provide passenger comfort while maintaining an aggressive appearance.
- Durable O-ring-sealed drive chain provides longer chain life.
- 998cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 20 valves
- 77 mm
- Fuel injection
- Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition with 32-bit ECU
- 6-speed w/multiplate wet clutch
- O-ring chain
- 43mm fork; fully adjustable, 5.1-in travel
- Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 5.1-in travel
- Dual 320mm floating discs w/4-piston calipers
- 245mm disc w/single-piston caliper
- 84.3 in
- 30.3 in
- 47.4 in
- 32.1 in
- 57.5 in
- 5.3 in
- 4.3 in
- 4.8 gal
- 35 mpg
- 487 lb
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Call for a Quote
- 6-speed w/multiplate wet clutch
Tejas Motorsports offers nationwide shipping!
Prices exclude taxes, title, and licensing and are subject to change.
Pre-owned vehicles are subject to reconditioning fee.